How do I create a booking?
1. Select the Interpreting menu option on the left of the page.
2. Click Add Booking.
The Add Booking page displays.
Appointment and Interpreter Requirements section
- Select the required booking type from the Booking Type drop-down list.
- Select the required appointment type from the Appointment Type drop-down list.
- Select the required language from the Language drop-down list.
- If required amend the booking time zone.
- If the booking is expected to be a day or less the Multiday Booking field can be ignored. If you require a multiday booking refer to the How do I create a multiday booking?
- Add the date and time that the booking should start by clicking on the Calendar and Clock
- Enter the required booking duration using the Duration - Hour(s) and Duration - Minute(s) drop-down lists.
- Enter any notes in the Client Notes
- Enter any information which the interpreter may require in the Information to Interpreter Please ensure that the information entered is concise and correct as it cannot be amended once the booking has been saved.
- Enter the email address of anyone else who needs to be notified of the booking in the People to Notify (cc)
- Enter the details of specific interpreters which you do not want for the booking in the Interpreter(s) Not to Use Refer to the How do I use the Interpreter Search function section for full details.
- If a specific interpreter is required enter their details in the Requested Interpreter Refer to the How do I use the Interpreter Search function section for full details.
- If you have requested a specified, select either the Mandatory or Preferential radio button.
- If required select the gender of the Interpreter and a reason for the selection.
Venue Contact Details section
- To use different contact details deselect the Use Contact Details check box and enter your required details in the Venue Contact Details (does this default to selected?)
- Enter a telephone number in the Venue Contact Number
- In the Address field either:
- Select the Enter New radio button and enter the required details.
- Select the Use Saved Address radio button and select the required address from the Venue Address drop-down list.
Finance, Your Information and Attributes sections
- Complete the Your Information details as required.
- Click Save.
A summary of the booking displays.