How do I create a multiday booking?
If the booking is going to cover a period of more than a single day, you can you use the multiday booking feature to specify the start and end dates.
To create a multiday booking:
- Complete the Booking Type, Appointment Type, Booking Time Zone and Language fields.
- Select the Multiday Booking check box.
The page now displays extra fields, allowing you to complete the multiday booking details.
- Select whether you would prefer the same interpreter throughout the duration of the booking from the Same Interpreter Preferred drop-down list.
- Add the date and time that the booking should start by clicking on the Calendar and Clock icons.
- Add the date that the booking should end by clicking on the Calendar icon.
A calendar displays with the duration of the booking highlighted.
- Enter the required booking duration for each day using the Duration - Hour(s) and Duration - Minute(s) drop-down lists.
- Complete the remaining fields as required.